Kingston v300 is a solid-state drive that you can trust to revive your computer. Apart from being cost effective, its 10x faster than a 7200PM hard drive, shock-proof and more durable. Kingston v300 features an LSI sandforce controller that is customized for Kingston and sophisticated components. It comes in kits with all the accessories you will need to a smooth transition to the latest technology. In addition, the Kingston v300 drive comes with a three-year warranty, legendary Kingston reliability and free technical support.
Some of its advantages include:
- Its economical — its design is optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable.
- High Quality — features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston
- Convenient — all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- It features multiple capacities so as to fit your workload
- SATA Rev. 3.0 (6 GB/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Power Consumption:
- 0.640W Idle / 1.423 W Read / 2.052 W Write
- Capacities1: 60GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
- Operating temperatures: 0 to 70C
- Storage temperatures: -40 to 85C
- Weight: 86g
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
The Kingston v300 is the best purchase as it is reliable with solid-state drives, no moving parts hence it’s less likely to fail than standard hard drives.